Monday, April 5, 2010

Settling in....







To my beloved family....

I miss you so dang much!

The past few days have been fantastic as I have been unpacking and setting up my room and also celebrating Easter with the amazing Magee/Singer/Wright family! My heart is full as I am still sitting with the joy of being with you all in California as well since I was in your presence days ago. Although it will be more than plenty of days until I see you again, I treasure all the memories I have and the great memories I was privileged to make over the past few months while at home with you.

Here's some photos of my new room!

6 comments:

  1. I am jealous BEYOND understanding!!! Please, oh PLEASE can we switch rooms?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jacky! so cute, saw the link on jhens blog. like to believe i am part of the california extended family. i am excited for your next set of aussie adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too, babyjax. So happy that you have a home wherever you are!!! Not everyone is blessed like that. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers, and always in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Did you really post this blog at 2:05 AM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks becky! indeed you are in our family extension =)

    Mom- musta been 2:05am your time 7pm my time =) love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sweet one! i found your site from jhen's page. so cute. i can't get over this room!!! sooo beautiful. how do they ever get you out of there? x

    ReplyDelete